prep time: 25 minutes
cook time: 35 minutes
other time: Cool 2hr Chill 4hr.
2/3 cup crushed chocolate wafer cookies (12-13 cookied)
1 1/2 tsp finely shredded orange peel, divided
2 tsp. butter, melted
3 8oz. pkgs. cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1/4 cup cranberry juice or milk
1/2 cup fresh cranberried, coarsley chopped
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) For crust, in bowl combine crushed cookies and 1 tsp orange peel. Stir in butter. Press crust in bottom of 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
3) In mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and flour with electric mixer on medium speed for 5 minutes. 4) Mix in eggs and remaining 1/2 tsp orange peel until combined. Fold in dried cranberries and juice. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with fresh cranberries.
5) Bake 35-40min or until a 2 1/2 inch area around edges appears set when gently shaken.
6) Cool on a wire rack 15 min.
7) Using a small sharp knife, loosen edges from sides of pan. Cool for 30 min.
8) Remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.