Delicious recipe I found over at Tastebook. I couldn’t resist the idea of it. Plus it has been awhile since I shared recipes with you all. And, yes, I realize it is not Tuesday but I forgot to post this yesterday so here we go.
- 1 cup vegetable broth or dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) fresh or thawed mahi mahi fillets, about 1/2″ thick
- In a small saucepan combine broth, green onions, lime juice, sugar, salt and garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Lightly coat a grill basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Brush fillets with broth mixture. Place fish in the grill basket. Tuck under any thin edges of fish. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork (145°F), brushing with wine mixture frequently.
Also a littleMango Salsa on top of your Mahi-Mahi is beyond delicious.