Okay so for those who give out cookies or maybe Reindeer Chow…. how about Chex Mix or Fudge. Well whatever goodie you give out sometimes you need a creative container to put them in. Something you already have or don’t want to get back from the person… why not a Pringles tube?
Pringles cans, minus the Pringles
Ribbons or Bows
Cookies/Candy/Goodie for inside
Mix It Up
- Pop open those Pringles containers.
- Eat chips.
- Give the inside a quick wash but try not to get the outside wet or it is worthless.
- Let them dry.
- Make cookies/goodies for inside. I can really see the Reindeer Chow in here.
- Take dry Pringles tubes and wrap with wrapping paper… use double sided tape to keep the paper on the tube.
- Fill with goodie!
- Put bow on lid or tie a ribbon on the outside (double sided tape will keep the ribbon in place too).
- Gift as you like.
Okay when I stumbled upon this online I was floored. My mom used to do this! I remember her giving them to people with popcorn or Chex Mix in them. They are so fun and I remember her making us individual ones as kids so we wouldn’t argue over who got what. (Yes, we argued a lot as children.) I remember my mom letting us pick the wrapping paper for ours too.
Wouldn’t it be fun to find a teddy bear cookie inside???
I don’t have Pringles in the house should see if my mom has some and then I can fill them up!